The original Project team was made of a few enthusiasts that decided
to run the project Biologer. Project team has the highest authority
in the Biologer community. Project team directly decides about further
development of Biologer platform. In order to involve new people in
Project team or make changes to the current team, an agreement of
the 2/3 of the Project team members must be made. When starting a new
local community, the members of the Project team must name at least
two Administrators of the local Biologer platform. The members of the
project team are at the same time the representatives of the Organisations
that support the work of the platform:
- Miloš Popović – Coordinator for development of Biologer platform (Faculty of Sciences and Mathematics, University of Niš).
- Nenad Živanović – Coordinator for software development and developer of the Biologer web software.
- Ana Golubović – Coordinator for development of Biologer platform in Serbia (Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade).
- Ivona Burić – Coordinator for development of Biologer platform in Croatia (Association Hyla, Zagreb).
- Toni Koren – Coordinator for development of Biologer platform in Croatia (Association Hyla, Zagreb).
- Dejan Kulijer - Coordinator for development of Biologer platform in Bosnia and Herzegovina (National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina).